Touch ‘n Go Self -fitment (DIY) RFID Tag is for Registered Class 1 vehicles only
About TNG RFID
TNG RFID is the new electronic toll payment system that uses a TNG RFID Tag to pass through tolls. The TNG RFID Tag has an embedded radio-frequency chip and is affixed to either the windscreen or the headlamp of the vehicle.
Only one tag can be registered and installed on a single vehicle.
As the vehicle passes through the MyRFID toll lane, an overhead scanner reads the radio-frequency from the TNG RFID Tag and deducts the toll fare. Currently, the TNG RFID Tag is linked to the user’s Touch ‘n Go eWallet account.
How to install TNG RFID
1. Clean the surface of the windscreen or headlamp.
2. Peel off TNG RFID Tag*.
*Please ONLY install the top half of the sticker onto vehicle.
3. Install TNG RFID Tag on the outside of the upper left windscreen or left headlamp**.
** Cannot be installed on headlamp or windscreen with tint or near (at least 5cm away) metal content.
How to activate TNG RFID?
1. Activate TNG RFID Tag at mx.touchngo.com.my or TNG eWallet
2. Insert TNG RFID Tag number & add your vehicle details.
3. Activation within 24 hours.